- Wall covering, flashing, and trim.
- Exterior doors.
- Attached and adjacent decks, balconies, stoops, steps, porches, and their associated railings.
- Eaves, soffits, and fascias where accessible from the ground level.
- Vegetation, grading, surface drainage, and retaining walls that are likely to adversely affect the building.
- Walkways, patios and driveways.
- Landscaping structure attached or adjacent to the building when likely to adversely affect the building.
- Garage and carport.
- Garage doors and garage door operators.